|Sometimes feet also find their way into a |
bowl of yoghurt.
1. It is exceptionally bad for you.
2. It makes an exceptional mess.
With a sometimes-employed third:
3. It is on my plate and I appear to be enjoying it. Generally this is pilfered, chewed, declared 'cuck!', and deposited back on my plate in a mushy pile. Repeat until all pieces of the food in question are either actually eaten (by me) or returned.
Examples of food fitting the criteria:
- Hard boiled eggs. Shell must be scattered as far as possible.
- Yoghurt. Eaten with fingers.
- Salad veggies from my plate.
|Preparing to scatter shell far and wide.|
* The exception is meat. She's quite the carnivore.
Are there any food-related rules in your house you didn't instigate?