|Wine, chocolate, cheese and other goodness ... all mine |
Image source: www.jean-cathy.com
Now, I do love him. But ... WOOOOHOOOOO!
It's more that I enjoy time alone than I enjoy getting rid of him, for the record.
Because for the next few days I will have no demands on my time. And I won't have to share:
- the bed
- the Tim Tams
- the DVD player (no freaking Avatar this weekend!)
- the computer
- the stereo
And I can indulge, largely uninterrupted, in:
- trashy books
- trashy DVDs
- trashy food (except for chocolate. With him far away from the fridge, I can afford the good stuff)
- long hours on the internet/twitter
- a kitchen that will stay clean
- a house that will stay tidy
What are you grateful for this week?
This post has been part of the lovely Maxabella Loves 'Grateful' link-up.