Saturday, July 16, 2011

Caturday: My couch, got it?

Today I'm making a quickie return to my blog for Caturday. This furry blog-link thing is hosted by Rainbow Tatt, and we share pics of the subjects of our cat-doration (even when they are thoroughly undeserving of such attention following launching an unwarranted attack and breaking the skin on your arm even through a jumper that very morning).
So here is Mr Toby on the couch he has declared his own. Every part - the back, the arm rest, the seat - is his and woe betide anyone fool enough to eject him.
I is already beautiful, but more sleep can't hurt.


Next post: Confessions from a dirty house >
< Previous post: What floats my boat. And what doesn't

2 comments:

  1. aww isn't Toby beautiful? I love the contented face of a sleeping kitty :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cutie he is! Happy Caturday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...